Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Read My Writing

Hello all,

If you've investigated the tabs I've added to turn my blog into a website, you may have found some of my other online accounts. 

I'd like to particularly draw attention to my wattpad.com account. If you would like to read some of my work, see what I read and see what I have to say about it, go on ahead and check it out

My personal favourite from my collection there is 'Colours of Sunset and War', which I wrote in 2008 and edited before submitting. More of my writing which I will select as not-for-publishing will be added to the collection on this account. As for my major works, and anything I wish to get published, my readers will have to survive of teasers until I'm successful. 

Let me know what you think, particularly about 'Colours of Sunset and War' and I'll let you all know when I add new material worth reading to my wattpad.com account. I'd also like to point out that not-for-publishing material will include material that absolutely sucks, and I probably won't make a specific mention when I upload such thing. 

- Bonnee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say.