Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

WriteUpCafe.com Award: WriteUp of the Month

A quick note before the good stuff: I have to thank the Writer's Digest blogs, namely the Poetic Asides blog,  with all it's writing prompts and competitions etc which have gotten my arse into gear over the past week (which is roughly how long I have been following). I'M WRITING ON DEMAND AGAIN! Anyone else who needs some writing inspiration, head on over and see what they can do for you!

So over on my WriteUpCafe.com account, which you can find a link to in the Find Me tab, I received an award for a poem I have posted on a few writing websites now, Colours of Sunset and War, which I may have mentioned a few posts ago. Head on over and check it out if you fancy.

I don't attend to this account so much, and I'm not 100% convinced that the site was worth joining. No one seemed to have even read the poem until I got the award for it. But I'm cool with the award and the slight boost of attention it got me :) You can find the original version of this poem on my FictionPress account, and the same version that won the award on my Wattpad account. Just check out the links in the Find Me tab.

If you scroll riiiiiight to the very bottom of the blog page, under the huge list of blogs I follow, you will see the 'badge' I received for it.

- Bonnee.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, that is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work The link is not working in google chrome at the moment, but that could just be my computer. I will try again soon. To bad people forget so soon. It happens to everyone though, I mean I had the entire sport section of the state newspaper two weeks ago, but it does not last. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just your computer, did a check on the links as soon as you mentioned it, they're all working for me. entire sports section of the state huh? Pretty impressive :) But yeah, I guess it's just a 15 minutes of fame sort of thing for most of us, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. It was the computer. I just got it on another one. Yeah, most of what the newspaper said about me wasnt true anyway!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, what is your favorite writing style??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to specify what you mean by 'style'. I prefer to write narratives in third person with an omniscient narrator, if that's what you were after. Make a few specifics for me to answer by and maybe I'll make my next blog post about it ;)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment ! Keep writin !! I'm so sad to don't talk more english ! :/
    I hope one day !
    see u ! xo

    Morgane,
    http://lenuageducookie.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say.